MDJuan body tub

Here are some pictures of our factory:

here's a picture of our biggest hydraulic press. It's 1200 tons.
photo2-3.jpg

assembling windshields:
P1240615.jpg

gas tanks!
P1240614.jpg

Spot welding flat fenders:
P1240616.jpg

here's our original jeep tub library.
photo1.jpg

our parts and components warehouse:
P1240613.jpg

making rims:
P1240604.jpg

fresh tubs ready for crating:
P1240595.jpg

Last edited:
I love Plant tours!

Thanks for the photos.

Nice web site.

Are your dies for stamping old Willys or new dies? Just curious.

I bought a windshield frame for my 73, but it had a made it China sticker. It needed extra work to fit properly. The material was a gage lighter.

How do I know if it is a MDJuan for sure?

:D

I think it would be quite interesting to visit the plant in person. Thank you for the picture tour :chug:

I've just added the Philippines to my bucket list. ..:D

Happy belated birthday. Have you been getting any feedback on your tubs? I know around here Yj tub swaps are common due to the cost factor of a new tub.

Happy belated birthday. Have you been getting any feedback on your tubs? I know around here Yj tub swaps are common due to the cost factor of a new tub.

the cost of a new tub is not so prohibitive. It's very reasonable considering all the time you will save with repairs and body work specially if you are not too familiar with metal working.

Hey Rommel
I was reading about your upgrades to the CJ2's and cj3's on another site.
What changes have you made to the 80 cj 5 bodies. Mine is pretty rough. I was thinking of getting a tub, but was concerned about any inconsistancies?

Thanks for the great picture tour of your factory. I would like to see more details of your tubs. Thanks Joe J

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks