May 21 wheeling

May 21 wheeling

Posi

Always Off-Roading Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
54 Willys 3B, FI 401, T-18, ARB Locked, Hinkey Sidewinder Winch
I left Friday afternoon for a trip to western Ma and camped until Sunday. Weather was nice 72° and nights 45°. Saturday we wheeled a mostly easy to moderate trail with a few challenging obstacles. Sunday we packed up and hit the local breakfast joint before heading home. Had a great time with good folks. Enjoy!

fla%208.jpg

Below is a 5-6 ft ledge that most had to winch, a tj and my CJ were able to make it up (CJ made it up first). Some serious undercutting at the bottom. (jk on 35s below)

fla%205.jpg

Took a walk after breakfast and found some coolness,

Last edited:
Looked like a great time, love the pics thanks for sharing.

Beautiful country :)

Beautiful is right, you're killing me Posi. I have only managed to get one four day trip to the desert this year. Give me some more detail on where this is.

I'd sure enjoy seeing pics of your desert trip. :)

We stayed at the Mohawk Trail State Campground. Black Bear area, every site at the campground has a heavy steel lock box for storing food, I didn't see or hear any on my stay. We wheeled 35 miles of trails in 7 hours.

https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=e...d=0ahUKEwjz-9a_vPbMAhWRSxoKHQRZASgQoioIhAEwDg

fixedw_large_4x.jpg

mohawk-trail-state-forest_152135.jpg

https://www.flickr.com/photos/31483899@N07/

Thanks Jim

Took a walk after breakfast and found some coolness,

:drool: Love the nostalgic old vehicles. (The CJs speak for themselves!:D)

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks