LED Headlights

LED Headlights

itakeprozac

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1983 CJ7

2010 JK Rubi (the wifes) 3.5" Lift (for now)- too much money go into the CJ !
Just recently installed my LED Headlights, and I thought I would give you guys an assessment if the lights are worth the money. First of all they drop right in, I went to 4 Wheel Parts and looked at the Headlights just plug in play, unlike the H4 of projector upgrades there is no need to change you factory wiring (unless your stuff is old and shabby, then it should be replaced regardless) the headlights run ice cold, and put out ALOT of light, Night and Day. they are durable polycarbonate plastic makes them a better choice then some of the lead crystal H4 replacements (chip/crack) but they are EXPENSIVE. I will tell you that I am in the military, and these are the same as in the LMTV 12V, (Not the HMMWVs or 5 Tons, there 24v) and it was a quick mod to get them to work. There is no life sucking energy every time I turn my lights on, I only got to drive them for about 2 weeks, while I was on R and R (Currently in Afghanistan) Just wanted to share, and if you have the money to throw around they will probably last a LONG TIME!
IMG035.jpg

Last edited:
Hello
I want to know if somebody use the 4wd.com 7" round led headlamp kit ? How many lumens and watts?
thanks

Itakeprozac.........You watch your back over there, we want you back whole.
TNX for your service.

itakeprozac,

Do you mind telling me the manufactures name of the lights you went with? They look great by the way..

Are those lights DOT compliant?
LG

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks