Just cruisin' some backroads

Just cruisin' some backroads

KsCj5

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1977 CJ5, 304, T150, D20, AMC20, D30
Not really wheelin' but kinda trail riding, lol! Had a beautiful day here and things were a little slow at the shop so I took the afternoon off and hit some back roads. Some well maintained, others not so much, and some not all. The beauty is that I'm on these rural roads in less than 5 minutes from my driveway. I had no intent of wheelin', I just wanted to cruise the local countryside, separate from day to day life for a bit and just enjoy the middle of nowhere. I've had the opportunity to travel a lot in my life courtesy of the Army and live in a lot of beautiful places and some not so much, lol! I'll never regret my decision to move to the middle of nowhere after getting out and am thankful I live where I do. We've had a lot of rain lately but it's been dry for a bit so it was just a nice drive on backroads. I hope y'all like pics, lol!
IMG_2725.jpg
IMG_2726.jpg
IMG_2727.jpg
IMG_2729.jpg
IMG_2730.jpg
IMG_2731.jpg
IMG_2732.jpg
IMG_2735.jpg

The little 5 does have a little flex, lol!
IMG_2736.jpg
IMG_2737.jpg

Nice pics and thanks for sharing. :chug:

And, as your dash emblem in the 1st pic says... 'It's a Jeep Thing' (others just don't understand) :doh:

Soooo jealous! One from the standpoint that my Jeep is still far away from a cruise.

Two, my communist state does not have hardly anything like that for open free terrain like that. A little way out in the west end, but nothing like that type of space. Simply beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice 7 I was hoping to get out this weekend for another backroad cruise but Mother Nature threw a bunch of rain at us. I’m not one for tearing up dirt roads that others need to access for their farms and ranches and I’m just not into mudding or the clean up that follows, lol! Fall is hitting here in full force so I need to get out while the colors are turning might even get a couple camp outs in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks