JK intro

zac001

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5,
2011 JK (4door)
2002 Trans Am WS6
Well im new to owning a CJ5 but ive had my 2011 JK for a little over a year now, we bought it with less than 10,000 miles on it and just last month we gave it a little overhaul to fit our style and taste.

Just thought id share it here.

Attachments

• stock jeep.jpg
    stock jeep.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 79
  • jeep river.jpg
    jeep river.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 160
  • jeep front driver.jpg
    jeep front driver.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 86
  • jeep hill back.jpg
    jeep hill back.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 74
  • jeep tire 2.jpg
    jeep tire 2.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 61
and we took it out last weekend to check out how things work

Attachments

• willard 1.jpg
    willard 1.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 105
  • willard 2.jpg
    willard 2.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 64
  • willard 3.jpg
    willard 3.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 60
  • willard 4.jpg
    willard 4.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 74
Looks great. I'm gonna get a front bumper for my 2012 soon. May get a less massive version of the stinger you have.

Just a question for my curiosity, not a personal dig, more of a survey. Why did you put a stinger on the front? Will you be traversing ice crevices or pre-running baja; which is what they are for. I could never figure out why people put them on when they are of no use, but cost so much. :chug:

Just a question for my curiosity, not a personal dig, more of a survey. Why did you put a stinger on the front? Will you be traversing ice crevices or pre-running baja; which is what they are for. I could never figure out why people put them on when they are of no use, but cost so much. :chug:

Those are for putting a smile on your (and my) face. I feel the same about snorkels, especially on newer Jeeps. My JK has enough electrical problems without submerging the entire system which would no doubt lead to endless additional problems.

For the wheeling I do, stingers would likely cause way more problems than they would solve and I don't like the looks of them either. But it's sort of a free world and one can spend their bucks anyway they want.

Looks great. I'm gonna get a front bumper for my 2012 soon. May get a less massive version of the stinger you have.

I put a Warn Elite front bumper on my 12-with no stinger or bull bar. Not too heavy and has worked perfect. Can't say the same for the Rock Slide Engineering piece of CR-- on the rear.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks