Jeep M35 Military truck built to replicate a 2020 Jeep Gladiator

Jeep M35 Military truck built to replicate a 2020 Jeep Gladiator

Randun

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
2000 4Runner and a 1969 Beetle
Has anyone seen information on this cool build yet?

I was doing research online and came across this build that is being done by Trail Benders Overland. This never before build will take a 50-year-old Jeep M35 Military truck, and make it look like a 2020 Jeep Gladiator. Essentially it will look like a giant gladiator made by the world famous Jeep brand. The build is a custom one-of-a kind build that you can watch on the Trail Benders Overland (TBO) website and YouTube channel. Check out this teaser video that I saw on it:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You can also watch a live feed as TBO strips the M35 down and then builds it up to a monster gladiator. The live feed can be viewed here:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The build is backed by some iconic companies, and will be introduced at Easter Jeep Safari in 2021. I was also told that this will be submitted into the Guinness book of world records for the largest JEEP gladiator in the world.

Check out the links when you can!

Is TBO an actual channel on TV ?

I'm trying to understand why they'd choose to go backswards like this. The M35 is a cooler truck than the Chrysler Gladiator can ever hope to be.

I'm trying to understand why they'd choose to go backswards like this. The M35 is a cooler truck than the Chrysler Gladiator can ever hope to be.
I don't know. Send them a message with your question.

I just thought it was a neat build idea and thought I would share. Enjoy!

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks