Jeep Creep -- Gladwin, MI

Jeep Creep -- Gladwin, MI

red79

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'79 CJ-7, 258, T-150, Dana 20
Just wondering whether anyone on here in the Michigan area attended the first Jeep Creep in Gladwin last October. Evidently it was enough of a hit to schedule it again for this year, and as a dyed-in-the-wool CJ guy, I will certainly be there again.

I would imagine that even those of you in Michigan may not have heard of this event. I'm not sure how widely the event is promoted, but it's basically an event designed for Jeep lovers whether you have an $800 rig that spits oil like a geyser or a $100k off-road racing machine. It's at a nice facility in Gladwin, MI. Last year the large parking lot at the venue was literally a revolving Jeep show as Jeeps would be displayed for a few hours, then leave to do some wheelin', and return only to find that their spot had been taken by another Jeep. The four-wheeling options range from a small rock course, to an off-road skills circuit, to MILES of marked trails in the immediate area. Truly a great event.

I'd like to hear from anyone interested OR who attended last year. I know there's gotta some CJers on here that enjoy Michigan Jeepin'.

I didn't hear of it but it sounds fun, might like to hit those trails in my Patriot.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom