Harbor Freight Trailer Price Drop

Harbor Freight Trailer Price Drop

Neuner

Old Time Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
"Oscar":1985 CJ7, 4.0 '98 OBDII, T177, RE 4.5" lift w/ CV Jnts, Dana 300, Dana 30 and AMC 20, 33" BFG KO2s, Raptor Lined Interior and Rustoleum BBQ exterior.
In case anyone is interested, just picked up a Harbor Freight Folding Trailer. #90154. They dropped it to $280 and when I checked out, the cashier suggested I sign up for their text service which gave me an additional 20% off one time. My total with tax was $224.

Plan to use it for my boat and bike hauling so it was definitely worth it for me.

That looks like a bargain.

I love Harbor Freight!

image_21301.jpg

Nothing ruins a day like heading to the DMV.

Scoured the internet for Texas trailer licensing info. Called into the DMV concerning unanswered questions and clarification. Got a list from them of items to bring and how much it was going to cost. Even got cash so didn't have any check or credit fees.

Right up to the desk and presented info thinking it'd be a breeze. Dude says I need to have additional forms, pictures taken, to swing by a weigh station for verification and then an inspection station to verify the trailer. Furiously I began telling him of my extensive research which included a conversation with his department, and I then had to start an argument with him and call out the bull-sphit especially for a little light-weight utility trailer.

After a while, got the additional requirements waived. Became even more pissed when the registration fees came out more than half the cost of the stupid trailer and more than double what I was quoted on the phone and what I had in cash. Thank you for charging an extra 6% for having to use a credit card since you lied to me.

Sorry, just needing to vent.

Last edited:
Nothing ruins a day like heading to the DMV.

Sorry, just needing to vent.

For future reference. Whenever you talk to any govt. persons, Get a name and station number for future reference. I've found out the hard way also.

For future reference. Whenever you talk to any govt. persons, Get a name and station number for future reference. I've found out the hard way also.

If you can understand them. In this case, maybe they have trouble with english and didn't understand me...

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks