great source for floor pans

great source for floor pans

Incommando

Senior Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'77 CJ7 360/T18/D20 D60F/14bolt on 38's,
Stock '91 MJ 4.0/2wd parts runner
A friend recommended Classic2Current for my floor pans. I found their website but discovered that, like many places, they offer a better deal on Ebay.

I bought all 4 pieces to put a new floor in the front of my Cj for $119...including shipping! That is about half the price of JC Whitney even. They advertise that they use US-sourced 18 gauge steel and these are beefy well-formed pieces. Many aftermarket pieces are 20 gauge. I did a "buy it now" on Saturday and they were at my door Wednesday. :)

Those prices are too good to be true. Even their website prices are great. Did you check the thickness of them when you got them?

Did not measure them but having ordered patch panels for various projects in the past they are heavy weight panels. They are truthful about the 18 ga IMHO. A buddy was checking them out and upon picking one up commented on the weight for the size of the panel compared to the floor pieces he just put in his XJ.

Boy I wish they carried a few other pieces. I already got my floor panels from Classic Enterprises. I was going to fab the rest but I'm sure their prices would have made it worth buying and cutting up to use the portions I need. IF they had them.

I'll have to check them out... As soon as I take apart my interior. Won't happen this weekend though, it's supposed to snow...

Sent from Tapatalk on a small phone, forgive the misspelling.

Also...

When fabricating a rear floor I have found that cutting pieces out of a truck bed floor or ordering patch panels for a truck bed floor works out. They come in big enough sheets to cut them up to what you want, the are heavily ribbed for strength, and the are usually cheap.

However, for $49 for a floor pan, I don't think I will be doing that again. They also have wheel tubs for $90/pair, the step brace for $24, and the floor braces for $25. $190 would get you everything and without the fab time.

I took your word for it and ordered the front floor pans today. :) I had used some from Quadratec before and they are a little lite. I liked the Classic enterprise piece I got but lets see how these stack up.

I bought those and the rear pair for under the seats.
1976-96 Jeep CJ5 CJ7 CJ8 & Wrangler Rear Floor Pan Pair NEW | eBay

They combine shipping so I got all 4 pieces shipped for $20. Considering the size of the box and weight of the panels I was happy about that.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom