• Total voters
Misc. Do You Use the Bookmark System?

CJ

Admin
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'72 CJ5, 401, T18, D20, D44, D30
'82 CJ8, 258, D300, AMC20, D30
Out of curiosity does any one besides myself (those who can) use the bookmark system? It's a great way of flagging posts that you would like to revisit.

bm1.JPG

Does a member need to have a certain number of posts under your belt or anything in order to have the ability to bookmark? Every thread I have looked at does not appear to have the bookmark symbol for me, unless I am missing something obvious (which has been known to happen).

All I see is the ability to watch or unwatch a thread.
1682687990230.png

Does a member need to have a certain number of posts under your belt or anything in order to have the ability to bookmark? Every thread I have looked at does not appear to have the bookmark symbol for me, unless I am missing something obvious (which has been known to happen).

All I see is the ability to watch or unwatch a thread.
View attachment 78654
Thanks for the heads up! Bookmarks were not enabled for your user group, all fixed now... :chug:

I use it quite often and revisit articles because they help me with my 1974 Jeep CJ5. I am running a Chevrolet 350 in it and there are may things I desire to do to my jeep. Gearing is too low, at 60 mph I am pulling 3200 rpm in the Chevy. At least I can say it's great hearing for rock crawling. Presently adding a front sway bar from a 1976 CJ5 and articles hear have helped much. Will keep the traditional shoe system front and rear but will use a brake booster to get more stopping power.

I love my Jeep and this site is great.

Thanks,

Jeff Johnston

• Thanks for the Post!
Reactions: CJ

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks