Cj7 front bumper

Cj7 front bumper

Hitman1881

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1981 cj7, 304 ,4 speed,twin sticked d300, amc20 with solid axles, Dana 30 , 33-12.5 tires, PsC BFH Front bumper with 8500lb Ramsey wench.
Well I picked up a Ramsey winch and now I think I need a new front bumper to hang it on.....:D so does anyone have any recommendations ? I don't want tube bumper, and I like hd stuff would like something with Clevis's. I looked at the rugged ridge xhd style but not sure.

I went with this one. Its a smitty built I think:
P1020060.jpg
P1020053.jpg

I find bumpers to be a personal thing as you have to look at it all the time.
I happen to like the look of my Warn bumpers. I do wish they were painted instead of powder coated though
it would be easier to touch them up after scraping the powder coat off on rocks.

Actually just got my new bumper back from powder coat today. Installed it and the wench tonight. It is a poison spyder BFH with brawler bar. Very impressed with this bumper and how it is built. It was a great Christmas present from the wife and kids.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 2,354
I got the ProComp bumper just like Diddy's Smittbilt(same parent company) which mounts to the front of the frame and has 2 D-rings with clevises included, then got a ProMark winch mount that mounts to the side of the frame. It looks good, gave me what I needed, and was the much cheaper route. Bumpers are salty!
cj_mount_main.jpg

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks