CJ7 Canoe Rack: what does it look like?

CJ7 Canoe Rack: what does it look like?
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1980 CJ7
In my CJ7 Reunite Thread whoever I sold my jeep to in high school the guy put a canoe rack on the top of it and attached it to the rear body panels over the rear panels.

Holes were drilled through the body that looked so good...

My question is has anyone ever seen a canoe rack for a CJ7 and if you have what did it look like? I just wanna see what this thing looked like for this guy to drill holes through a perfectly restored jeep....

Don't know of any co. that makes one, but I have seem a lot of homemade ones that use the windshield, rollbar, and home fabed bar in the back, for the canoe to rest on. No pic's though.

In my CJ7 Reunite Thread whoever I sold my jeep to in high school the guy put a canoe rack on the top of it and attached it to the rear body panels over the rear panels.

Holes were drilled through the body that looked so good...

My question is has anyone ever seen a canoe rack for a CJ7 and if you have what did it look like? I just wanna see what this thing looked like for this guy to drill holes through a perfectly restored jeep....
Do you mean one of these?
cruiserconnection_2063_7975581
cruiserconnection_2063_8008617

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks