cj5 seat swap late model wrecking yard donor

cj5 seat swap late model wrecking yard donor
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
66 chevelle
76 cj-5
1976 CJ5 Total junk seats installed by PO have got to go! Anyone have newer model year bolt in donor info for me? Older seats in local wrecking yards are shot. I see LOTS of nice seats in the newer cars, but WHAT WILL FIT? I plan to notch the wheel wells for more legroom if that matters. Some fab OK, but not sure where to start. My stock seat mounts are hacked up a bit. Anyone have the dimensions for the riser to seat bolt pattern? Appreciate your time!

There is a thread about this with a list of what works, did you try a search?

Hi!
Not strong with the computer thing, but I did search, but couldn't find famous "wiki" list. Other lists have older donor cars, mostly pre -2003. Sure, Cavalier seats fit, but not even produced in many years. Seats from cars that old are really poor overall. Also, most of the wrecking yards near me are "Self Serve". Older cars picked clean or thrashed. Nice newer seats are in yards that don't allow access due to Insurance issues. Ya gotta tell 'em exactly what you want. I want to crawl through their yard with a tape measure and find something really nice. Or if I knew, I'd tell them seats from a 2008 whatevermobile. I just don't know....
If anyone can help, sure would be appreciated.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks