Changing a 2000 wrangler into a CJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy a CJ

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Im sorry you feel that way. This site revolves around Cjs so most members are ill prepared to answer questions referring to Tjs.

Why would you want to switch to a Cj top? Its not a question thats asked often.

Thanks a lot. Shows about how useless this site is. I'm outa here

But yet an hour and a half later, you're still here. 52 years old and yet on the internet you act like my 9 year old son :rolleyes:

I can only assume by the vagueness of your question that you are refering to a CJ7 top to a TJ, not a CJ5 top to a TJ.

A TJ tub is wider and longer than a CJ7, neither a hardtop or a softop will fit correctly. As for the rollbar, are you refering to the 76-80 CJ7 sport bar that bolted to the top of the wheel well, or are you refering to the 81-86 CJ7 roll bar that tied in to the frame behind the front seats and on to the wheel well?

Don't show up with a very vague obscure question and get ticked when someone doesn't answer the way you like.

Last edited:
It's a great site if you have a CJ but you don't so see ya come back when you have a real ? about a CJ and the people here will do there best to help you.

I guess that answers my question. Occasionally there is an unintelligent question to ask. But I think that's why there's a misc jeep section or jeeps other then CJ's? Right?

Last edited:
Hmm......so, I actually have an extra roll bar for a CJ, and I have been considering buying a Toyota Prius to attach it to, because I think it would look super cool and uber trendy.....anyone out there have any input on that?....:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks