can i enter this ...???

can i enter this ...???

sureshot40sw

Jeeper
Thanks
sorry it's not a wheelin pic... I was on my way home with groceries.... :banana:

I REALLY need to do sumthin with my driveway..... ;)

DSC03798.jpg

i was on my way to the trail here.... :D

phil2.jpg

HEY SPARKY...... whats up brother..... ?????? :chug:

oh yea... this is was my Jeep project....

2 1/2" SUA on 37's with 21" belly pan and loaded waggy 44's.... oh... and PROPANE .... :D

seats004_sized.jpg

this is my next project....

100_1174.jpg

crate 302 on pane, np435, np 205 (for now until the Klune EB/Dana 20 goes in 230:1 crawl ratio with 3.50 axle gears :notworthy:), full width HP44/9", sold the 37" iroks for 38.5" SX's... stretched wheelbase, f150 steering box, Duff radius arms, springs frt/rear....

There we go...I got a soft spot for the old Bronco's. Duffy use to have his shop just a couple miles from me back in Southern California and usually had an array of nicely modded Bronc's parked outside. Damn...I'm dating myself...that had to be 30 years ago.:(

Quite the collection you have there! I also love the early Broncos! Should rock with the CO addition.

BTW - You might want to talk to who ever paved your driveway... I think they missed a pot hole or two!

Hey Sureshot40sw, you need to update..I know your getting rid of the Bronco for the new Jeep project...

OH heres my little toy after a good day at the races...

ethelmudbogs010.jpg

heres another race effort. I think this is the one I blew the front Pass. axle apart at the finish

Last edited:
That CJ looks great and like it was allot of fun! Man do I have a weakness for CJ's with the wiper motor on the outside of the windshield! Looks like you have some good wheel spin going there... :)

I like the look of the old Broncos. Ive seen some that are AWESOME!!! Good project and a hard find.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks