Misc. App issues

Misc. App issues

Scout1067

Old Time Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ7, 258, T176, D300, D30 front diff, AMC 20 rear diff, Weber Carburetor, BDS 2.5" lift
Anybody else having problems with the Tapatalk app? I can't get it to up load pictures and apparently half my posts never appear. This just started recently too

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

I haven’t tried uploading anything recently.....

let’s see if it works

4433307d1f97eae7f223a3fb4fe41e3c.jpg

As is typical quite often, it took 3 or 4 attempts to get the pic to load, so now let’s see if it gets there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every now and again, Tapatalk logs me out of the site and I can no longer see pictures. When I log back in through the app, I can see pictures again. Maybe that happened to you.

I haven’t tried uploading anything recently.....

let’s see if it works

4433307d1f97eae7f223a3fb4fe41e3c.jpg

As is typical quite often, it took 3 or 4 attempts to get the pic to load, so now let’s see if it gets there.

That steering wheel

I had to strip, sand, and refinish it a couple days ago. Finish had worn in a couple spots, which I found odd for polyurethane. Well, after it was dry and back in place, I noticed the finish is “interior”....... Soooooo, I will grab some spar urethane and hit it with that. Or maybe get real brave and use fiberglass resin.........

I had to strip, sand, and refinish it a couple days ago. Finish had worn in a couple spots, which I found odd for polyurethane. Well, after it was dry and back in place, I noticed the finish is “interior”....... Soooooo, I will grab some spar urethane and hit it with that. Or maybe get real brave and use fiberglass resin.........

Have you ever used Daly's ProFin? It's a bit pricey, but I use it to coat my wood arrows that I make for traditional bowhunters. It holds up to abuse when shot into hundreds of targets and they don't get "target burn" or discoloration when shot and removed from foam and rubber targets. I've lost arrows at 3d shoots and found them over a year later and the shafts still looked brand new. If you're in the Pacific Northwest, you can probably find it on the shelf somewhere...otherwise, they ship anywhere.

Have not heard of that - will look into it..... THANKS

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom