Misc. 72-75 Dana 44 New Axles exist??

Misc. 72-75 Dana 44 New Axles exist??

rtucker913

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
CJ5
72-75 Dana 44 axles other than Omix garbage. Just can’t seem to find any. Out of stock, backordered, discontinued. Need a source for some quality new axles. Yes tried every bender from Summit to Bob’s whatever. A good working link to a supplier with stock would be appreciated. Have any?

There are a couple of active guys on here that will chime in.

If you want quality, either Moser or Dutchman will have or make those for you. Dutchman may have them as a stock item. As above, Alloy is just another omix sticker.

• Thanks for the Post!
Reactions: CJ
FYI, Alloy is owned by Omix and the axles you need could be import. They are looking to move manufacturing to Mexico.
I spoke with a little Birdy...
I did not know Alloy was owned by Omix. Thanks for that tidbit.

72-75 Dana 44 axles other than Omix garbage. Just can’t seem to find any. Out of stock, backordered, discontinued. Need a source for some quality new axles. Yes tried every bender from Summit to Bob’s whatever. A good working link to a supplier with stock would be appreciated. Have any?
Option A. Pasadena 4x4 and Salvage on Beverly st. Pasadena. He may or may not ship depending on what his mood is.
Option B. Look for some old Scout parts.
Good luck.

Dynatrac and Currie both will ship any configuration you want for a price. It will not be cheap mine are from Currie with tru tracs and disk brakes. Worth the money Imo as I have so far not broken them.

Have you called Moser?
They turn my axles in two days.
Nothing but good to say about them.

Moser might not be in stock but they built my custom axle shafts in 2 days, absolute great axles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve had my Moser axle shafts for about 30 years.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom