3rd Annual Colorado Jeep-CJ Trail Report

3rd Annual Colorado Jeep-CJ Trail Report
I was laughing but after a bit thought about the diff between being the driver and the pass. The driver knows where and how they are going. The pass is a rider holding on for dear life!

Holy :dung:!!!! I'm the pass with Ryan in Aug! HELP ME!

And there is a whole lot of nothing just a couple of feet away.:D

As usual Dave, if I am in the neighborhood, I will look you up, but I am still trying to find someplace a bit closer to sea level/home.:D
Please do let me know if you are ever here in SW Colorado. I was hoping you would be able to make it to one more Colorado Jeep-CJ trail ride.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Thanks for this video, mtnwhlr! That's the perfect advertisement for the Last Colorado Jeep-CJ Trail Ride
We will be going on all the trails they talk about in that video. For some reason she keeps talking about some unknown "Jeep Jamboree" but I'm sure she means to say "Colorado Jeep-CJ Trail Ride". It's going to be a great time!

So it looks like I can leave the truck, trailer and jeep at home, and just drive the wife's Outback, and save a ton of money.:D

So it looks like I can leave the truck, trailer and jeep at home, and just drive the wife's Outback, and save a ton of money.:D

Thanks for posting the details online for me. I wont have to buy a tow rig , trailer or Cj now. Enjoy your trip. :rolleyes:

Boy,did anyone else notice how fast that Subaru was going on some of those stretches. Didn't look very safe to me :D

Boy,did anyone else notice how fast that Subaru was going on some of those stretches. Didn't look very safe to me :D
I know and it isn't even a WRX :D

Here's a good one of Black Bear that had me cracking up laughing.:laugh:
BLACK BEAR PASS, CO: OFFROAD - YouTube

Finally got a chance to go through some of the videos. OMG that Lady had me and Vicki rolling. To the right , to the right... to the left to the left...:laugh::laugh: Gotta admit that scenery is awesome. Pretty wild when they are doing the turns and all you see is the hood and a long way down.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks