1968 Jeep M715 Pickup

If I lived closer and had the money I'd buy it in a sec !

If I lived closer and had the money I'd buy it in a sec !

Ya to go with your huge military vehicle collection haha, if it stills for sale this summer ill probably buy it i mean its nice and its a ton and a half and i could have some real fun with that!

Here ya go:
M37 for sale

3k93m63p55P85R95Sf9be6f8f60999e9012d3.jpg

I would not mind having either one of those in the drive way. Put a plow on the front and I could do anything with it.:):)

Well then lol i have no money to get anything going nor a job its not a fun time especially when i have truck payments and want the jeep to run :mad:

Well then lol i have no money to get anything going nor a job its not a fun time especially when i have truck payments and want the jeep to run :mad:

Sounds like time to open a "Guide Service".;)

Sounds like time to open a "Guide Service".;)

I could on National Forrest ha not the private ranch we hunt. The ranch is not ours its a good family friends and you cant really outfit on national forrest so it doesnt work out to great :eek:

time to get creative pal.
look around, what do people need?? got a truck? haul some fire wood! clean out gutters.
Here is a great one, put up X-mas lights!! I have a couple of guys that work for me that make 4 or 5 grand each year part time putting them up and taking them down.
I :dung: you not!
Don't put out too many fliers the first week, you may get swamped.
Don't think about this too long , your already a week or so behind.

It is never easy to be under 20 and even worse now, I don't see Mr. Obama making everything wonderful for a few more weeks at least :rolleyes: so we are going to just do the best we can until the world turns a bit.

time to get creative pal.
look around, what do people need?? got a truck? haul some fire wood! clean out gutters.
Here is a great one, put up X-mas lights!! I have a couple of guys that work for me that make 4 or 5 grand each year part time putting them up and taking them down.
I :dung: you not!
Don't put out too many fliers the first week, you may get swamped.
Don't think about this too long , your already a week or so behind.

It is never easy to be under 20 and even worse now, I don't see Mr. Obama making everything wonderful for a few more weeks at least :rolleyes: so we are going to just do the best we can until the world turns a bit.

Haven't you hear the good news, the recessions over! Blue sky's ahead!:laugh: At least according to Tim (I don't pay my taxes) Geithner.;)

Haven't you hear the good news, the recessions over! Blue sky's ahead!:laugh: At least according to Tim (I don't pay my taxes) Geithner.;)

thanks Horn!! I will sleep so much better tonight knowing that.:rolleyes:

I'm just here to help.:laugh::ty:

The motto of the current administration is.
“If you think the problems are scary, just wait until you hear the solutions”.:eek:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks