1942 or so Slat Grill

1942 or so Slat Grill

Jmw3d19

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1984 CJ7 Base Hodge podgey thing, 4spd, some kind of twin stick transfer case, 4.2 swapped in, other more questionable things added or removed by PO also. I'm still sorting it out. I really don't know much about it yet. EDIT: I still dont know much about it.
This is the best place to see the pictures. I have been having problems with this host and rather persistent pop up adds recently though. If you dare please have a look. :-) if its s bad for everyone else please let me know and I'll remove it and try again some other time. Thanks :)

Slat Grill by Jessica Worley | Photobucket

Oh and it was verified through extensive photo documentation (more than on the link above) and discussion on G503 at one point a long time ago. I didn't know it was a pretty good candidate of a restorable Stat Grill when I bought her. She has a lot of the little Parts that are hard to come by. :cool:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks